Thursday, November 20, 2014

Used Up

Inspirational song: Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Carole King)

It takes a lot of calories to power the human brain. Apparently I either didn't get enough for how much I had to do today, or I flat out exceeded my power input. I have been working all day on the design of the doggie diapers and now I am making stupid mistakes. As I started ripping out the third seam in the last ten minutes, the man suggested I put it away and attack it with fresh eyes tomorrow. He just climbed the stairs, and I said I would try and write my fastest blog of all time. He suggests, "Aargh, I'm starting to sew upside down. I'm going to bed."

I have most of the kinks worked out of the design. I just need to figure out the vagaries of my new sewing machine, and why it suddenly forgets how to do tension every hour or so. I haven't got any energy left for it tonight. Better pictures to come, once I am rested and can complete my task.

No comments:

Post a Comment