Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cheesy and Useless

Inspirational song: Song in My Head (String Cheese Incident)

I can't do it. I just can't. I had a terrific day, learned a lot, and had an amazing time reconnecting with the mah jongg ladies after a painfully long hiatus. But I came home exhausted and a bit loopy, and I am finding it difficult to write anything except a diary entry. I think I will spare everyone a literal rundown of my day. It mostly dealt with important (but private) paperwork and scheduling. I am going to take a pass today and file the events of today along with the properly signed and notarized forms we brought home.

On a side note, quite by accident I learned that there was a reason Wallace and Gromit were obsessed with Wensleydale cheese. I bought a tiny little wedge of Wensleydale with cranberries, some of the most expensive cheese I've ever acquired, and I have been told I'm not allowed back to mah jongg without more of it. It's my new signature dish, apparently. Move over twice-baked cauliflower and the most delicious, elaborate salads of all time. Cheese is king now.


No comments:

Post a Comment