Friday, March 9, 2018

Much Needed

Inspirational song: Working for the Weekend (Loverboy)

There is an excellent chance that I am going to tip over and crash long before classic bedtime tonight. The last three days have been hinting that I have nothing left in the tank. I'm sleepy as all get-out. I am trying so hard to stay awake long enough to take my 9 pm pill, and if I can dig down deep and find a store of energy, I will either cook or put back in the fridge the frozen tamales I set on the counter to thaw.

It's hard being tired and hungry at the same time. I'm really afraid I'll sleep now, and wake up after midnight, remembering those tamales. That would jack up my entire cycle. However it ends up, it ends up, though. I have a warm Rabbit pressed up against me, and I think I need to cuddle and dare sleep to take me.

(Yes, I realize that the photo I'm about to attach is not of Rabbit. It also isn't my own work. I stole it from the Man. Jackie rarely looks at me like that. Him, she adores.)


No comments:

Post a Comment