Monday, April 29, 2013

Stronger

Inspirational song: Here Comes the Rain Again (Eurythmics)

I waited all day yesterday for rain that never came. I didn't go out and water the container plants, thinking that I didn't want to swamp anything. I need to teach myself not to do that, now that I'm trying to grow things in a pallet. There is only a small amount of dirt, and the drainage is crazy good, so I don't think it's possible to water too much.

I updated my phone yesterday. I got one that is way fancier than the one I've had for a few years. In less than a day, it has already changed the way I am behaving. I skyped with the man yesterday on it, I downloaded a training app to teach myself to run, and actually did it, and I can't wait to blog with it (although I am not doing it yet).

The rain finally came overnight, and all of my patio furniture is soaked. I have to write from inside, and that's a shame. The squirrels and birds are having a blast in the Park this morning, and the little red-headed dog and I are stuck inside. I know we have different motivations for wanting to be out there.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, am not a fan of the Blogger app, but that could be mostly because I tend to be more editor to our other bloggers than actually write myself with our book blog and it seems to lack functionality for that purpose. I hope it helps your writing process though.

    ReplyDelete