Friday, April 20, 2018

Here We Go!

Inspirational song: Holiday (Green Day)

I have a choice to make. I could spend this a Friday night doing what I do most nights, watching commentary on political goings-on. Fridays are busy news days anymore, and this one is no different. But I have a record button on my remote, and I have been invited to play. Today is 4/20, and while I am not generally a celebrant of that modern holiday, I do think it would be fun to wander over to a friend’s house in my jammies, and play Mario Kart with people who will be celebrating with vigor. I am terrible at video games, but I will be relatively sober, so maybe I will be on par with everyone else. No matter how this evening turns out, I thought it would be wise to blog now, so I don’t have to do it before bedtime, especially if it will be really late. Now to grab a can of raspberry seltzer from the fridge and don my slippers. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment