Monday, June 17, 2013

Picture Day

Inspirational song: Photograph (Ringo Starr)

We have circled around again to that place where I really haven't much to say, profound or otherwise. So I decided to cover myself in insect repellent and take a walk-around with a camera, and let the pictures talk for me. Since my phone had just been put on the charger, I took the iPad as camera. Once inside, I quickly noticed that I had not been careful to keep the case away from the lens, and I got a bit of shading, some enough to really take away from otherwise decent shots. I did get a little blue solar flare that I like more than it really warrants. But then, I'm generally easy to please. I did find a decomposing rat in the back half of the Park, but I will be nice and not post that picture. I took it as evidence more than anything else.










No comments:

Post a Comment