Sunday, June 25, 2017

Here's Your...

Inspirational song: Signs (Five Man Electrical Band)

A haiku, about my "feelings" --

Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow
Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow
Refrigerator

I have not had more than a few hours of sleep a night for more than a week. I've been pushing myself super hard physically, way more than a woman with my health concerns has any business doing. It's nearly 01:30 as I begin to write, and I've just set my alarm for 06:00, so that I can get up and do it again. I plan on being awake only long enough to finish and share my blog post on Facebook, and then swallow the rest of my night time pills.

My big accomplishments for the day: I completed the offer on the latest house and submitted it to the listing agent. I had a lovely conversation with her by phone, and agreed to the amazingly reasonable counter proposal (a date change and an exclusion clarification). And as soon as my buyers read the email I sent and sign the counter (I think they went to bed early), we will be under contract. Huzzah!

Also, I made a late day trip to Costco, and once they closed for the night and made us leave, we went to Wal-Mart. Between the two, I spent a couple hundred dollars and got almost everything that was on my list to supply for the picnic. All except jumbo sized zippy bags. (Oops.)

I spent every other minute of the day working on the signs that were supposed to be done Thursday and Friday, before I ended up driving all over Loveland and Jamestown, looking for houses. I still have about five or six crucial ones that must be done, hence the early alarm I just set. I am so glad I switched to drawing them out in Sharpie. Painting was imprecise and taking far too long. I have cleaner lines and more work complete with the markers. Fewer truly dumb mistakes too. (Here's my sign.)



No comments:

Post a Comment