Wednesday, January 31, 2018

M-O-O-N That Spells Bedtime

Inspirational song: Great Gig in the Sky (Pink Floyd)

Hey, y'all. I had a date with Barley tonight, and we stayed out later than we intended to. We just got home, and I have to crawl in bed right away, so that I can get up early and go to Fort Collins in the morning. It was just starting to snow (we could more hear it than see it) when I left Barley at his house and walked home, so I definitely need to leave early tomorrow so that I can drive safely.

We had gotten up early to watch the eclipse. I had a soft fleecy jacket and a soft fleecy blankie wrapped around me, and I was still shivering throughout the whole thing. It was kind of cool to watch, but I was naively hoping that the moon would be a whole lot redder than it was. I wanted it to look in real life like the photo from the Griffith Observatory appeared. I still liked it though. But this means I have been awake since five this morning. This means short blog and early bed. So I'm going to peace out now, and hope I get enough rest before morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment