Monday, July 16, 2018

Long and Short Views

Inspirational song: Photograph (Ringo Starr)

Wow, there is a lot to digest, all from far outside my small circle of influence. I am not ready to write about the outside world. Not yet. I am as freaked out as many of the people talking on the teevee, but I'm working on compartmentalizing. Not sure if or when I'll be interested in sharing my feelings there.

The big arrival for today was postponed. Tomorrow should be the new tenant day. This was good for me, because right about the time she was originally due, my energy reserves dried up. Making my muscles move was rough from then on.

I'm going to rely on pictures from here on out. The bees were going to town on my lavender bushes when I came back from checking on something at the neighbor's, and I tried five or six time to get a photo of them, when it was too sunny to see a damned thing on the camera screen. I had to crop one picture that had a bee way up in the corner, and the only other good one was just a closeup of the flowers. The other pictures were long shots of big puffy clouds as the Mr drove back to town. I asked to borrow them, and he said I could. I'll let these images speak for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment