Friday, September 14, 2018

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

Inspirational song: Morning Has Broken (Cat Stevens)

Every single time we have made plans to work on the cabin all day, we have told ourselves we would leave early in the morning. It rarely works. We usually roll out of town between 9 and 11, no matter what ridiculous hour we pretend we will leave. Tomorrow is no different. We are insisting that we will pick up our passengers who are coming to help (/see the site for the first time) by 0830. If that will be at all possible, I have to turn in early tonight. That said, I left early from a rousing game of Mario Kart next door, and am now ready for bed before 10pm. I napped this afternoon, so it might be hard to fall asleep, but I have to try. I promised to help build the roof tomorrow.

Here are pictures of Harvey, judging me for my self-delusions that I'll both sleep soon and leave the house early. I too think it's possible but not likely.



No comments:

Post a Comment