Saturday, January 5, 2019

Out of Phase

Inspirational song: Hush (Deep Purple)

Migraines are coming back. The Botox treatments do a good job keeping them at bay, but when they wear off, at the three month point, they come back suddenly. I've been having trouble keeping my temperature regulated, my skin is starting to be super sensitive again, and today, I had to put my head down for hours to knock down a headache.

Now my day/night schedules are even more out of whack, for all that I'd been trying to work back to normal times over the last week. I'm going to have to start all over again. I got nothing for tonight. I stayed up working on getting the hang of the sock loom (slowly it's coming to me), and I wore myself out but haven't gotten sleepy yet.

This is it for tonight. No big stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment