Thursday, January 31, 2019

Kicking It

Inspirational song: Slow Motion Riot (98 Mute)

On the road to better health, we are having mixed results. I'm still adjusting to this whole "going to bed earlier" thing (it's 11 pm right this minute as I write), and Mr S-P is burning the candle at both ends during cold and flu season, which is never a wise choice. I'm still holding in there, gently adjusting my circadian rhythm while he is crumbling into the crust of the earth. I'm not sure how much I can do to offer aid, other than be on top of it providing quality nutrition on time, and taking small tasks around the house off of his plate. I'll do my best.

I need to shut down now to hold to my promises. I'll conclude with a much cuter ass-kicking than watching a grumpy old man coming down with a chest cold.


(Harvey's face when I told him I was posting a video of him)



No comments:

Post a Comment