Sunday, May 28, 2017

Unfocused

Inspirational song: Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)

Hm. Yes. There is indeed a lovely little duet being played on my consciousness. I did too many physical things this day, and by late afternoon I needed the combined efforts of tramadol and cyclobenzaprene. I had most of my contributions to dinner done early, so all I had to do was put on jammies after my shower, and carry food over to the neighbor's for dinner and a movie. I was wide awake through the meal, a little sleepy when we starting in on the cheesecake that I made, and by the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, I was more asleep than awake.

I have a handful of pictures from my walk to the hardware store. They get to make up the bulk of tonight's post. I'm off to bed. We have an early morning deadline to meet, and I have a lot of chemicals to sleep off before then.






No comments:

Post a Comment