Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Intermission

Inspirational song: Sick As a Dog (Aerosmith)

I have to take a night off from the NaNoWriMo story. There is no way I can push myself through fiction tonight. If I am not over whatever this is by tomorrow, I’ll skip then too. I have had an upset stomach and crushing headache all day, and it just keeps getting worse. The up side to this is that I have had to do a bowel cleanse so that tomorrow the doc can inspect what’s left of my intestines that he hasn’t already viewed. I have had no trouble skipping food today. By the same token, choking down the icky products to aid in this cleanse has been tough. I’m going to try to force down a little more water from here and hope for the best. Be glad you’re not me tonight. Have a cocktail or some ice cream and enjoy your properly functioning digestion in my honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment