Monday, August 13, 2018

Yet More

Inspirational song: You Gotta Be (Des’ree)

Listen, can everyone be healthy, for like an entire week at a time? Alfred’s illness was stressful and expensive. He finally seems to be doing well. Me, I’ve been tail-dragging for a week or more, but I’m used to riding the energy roller coaster. A few days ago, I found cat barf that had grass and streaks of pink in it. I had no idea who left it for me, so I have been trying to watch all the cats’ behavior. I thought maybe it was Athena, since she frequently eats too fast and suffers the consequences of that. Then today I saw Jackie come up, barf on the carpet in front of me, and proceed to lie down and stay there for hours. When it was too late to call the vet for an appointment, we assessed that she is showing multiple signs of feeling unwell. I have to hope that they can work us in tomorrow at the regular vet. I really don’t want another trip to animal urgent care.

Think happy thoughts for felines everywhere, but maybe send extras here, ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment