Thursday, January 2, 2020

Leg Warmer

Inspirational song: I'm Tired (Blazing Saddles)

Not every swing is going to be a hit out of the park. Or the Park, to use the proper noun. Yesterday's news was pretty awesome, and people were appropriately cautious with their comments. We are doing all we can to avoid using that specific word that will trigger the Facebook algorithms to target all of us with specific advertising just yet. (Eventually we won't be able to avoid it, but let's delay that, shall we?)

I don't have anything nearly as exciting now. It is comforting to me that I got my oil changed in my car, but that makes for some boring reading. I really just had a low spoons day. My activities were limited. My enthusiasm was low. The word of the day is "Meh."

So I'll just hang out where I'm stuck, underneath a Murder Floof who is toasting my legs like carrying a casserole dish in the car. Even if there is a blanket between us, there is too much warmth per square inch for comfort. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's sitting on my embroidery snips, and if I reach under there, one of us will have a band-aid moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment