Sunday, July 28, 2013

Giving Myself Permission

Inspirational song: What Would Willie Do? (Bruce Robison)


As I mentioned a couple days ago, I have now been doing this for three months, every day. I kept my promise to write whether what I had to say was exciting, boring, light, deep, sad, or funny. I am through with what most jobs would consider a fair probationary period. I'm a fully qualified employee now. And as such, I think I am going to give myself permission to coast today. I opened a beer, turned on Kitchen Crashers, and I'm going to keep the entirety of the rest of my day to myself. For the last few weeks, I have managed to provide full-length introspective posts, even when I thought I had nothing. But today, it's all for me. I will give you plenty more tomorrow.

To hold you over, here is a photo of the love of my life. Enjoy your respite from my rambling.



2 comments: