Sunday, November 22, 2015

Overload

Inspirational song: The No-No Song (Hoyt Axton)

Ow. Ow, ow, ow. I don't know whether it's nerves, a bug, or something I ate yesterday or the day before. My stomach is cramped, I'm experiencing distress (you don't need to know more), and my mind is not receiving any more new information. I'm done studying for the day, and I'm caught up on Walking Dead but still two weeks behind on Dr Who. I have to turn off the television and drag my unhappy butt to bed. I really hope this plays itself out before Tuesday, else that test is going to be an extra unpleasant experience.

I've been saving a few cute animal pictures for a night like this when I just couldn't compose anything of significance. Rabbit will speak for me. Good night, all.







No comments:

Post a Comment