Wednesday, May 15, 2019

TBH

Inspirational song: I Don't Want to Know (Fleetwood Mac)

To be perfectly frank, this was one of the super boring days that I just don't want to write about. Yeah, I did stuff. None of it was out of the ordinary. I've been resisting picking up the computer for about five hours, because I dreaded writing, and now it's the wee hours of the morning. Granted, three of those hours were bingeing on the first three episodes of Gentleman Jack on HBO, which was quite diverting. (It's a period piece, set in the 1830s, but it's told in a totally unique way, including speaking directly to camera once in a while. It's fascinating.) But now I'm up hours past my bedtime, and it's just going to make tomorrow miserable.

So I'll shut up and not bore anyone further. Here's a picture from the side of my garage:


No comments:

Post a Comment