Thursday, May 9, 2013

Post Travel Coma

Inspirational song: I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I want more than anything to be asleep right now. I stayed up past midnight packing, woke once during the night because I was dreaming that I was telling myself that I was about to sleep through my alarm, and then had to be up and dressed by 0430 to make my flight. Travel was smooth, and I met up with my friend who insisted pedicures were mandatory. It wasn't until I rolled up my yoga pants (I travel in style these days) at the nail salon that I realized my legs from the knees down were swollen almost double. Even after the greatest pedicure of my life, they're still swollen and sore. And now it has caught up with me that I've only had moments of crappy sleep. I just have to write something to keep the commitment I made to myself to do it every single day without fail. I'll make it up to myself and write something to be proud of when I'm not a zombie with the cutest pudgy toes in the inner mountain west.

No comments:

Post a Comment