Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Don't Stop Me Now

Inspirational song: Squonk  (Genesis)

I don't usually start with a picture, but it would help explain the only reason I am stopping to blog tonight.


Unfortunately, now this means I'm stuck center-justified, because I am typing on a phone app, but I don't think that matters. It doesn't matter to the little red-headed dog who is having none of mommy's nonsense about moving so she can paint. I have spent the entire day on the floor, and I have had some needy mammal or another climbing on me for comfort nearly the entire time I've been here. I leaned over to take a picture of Athena to send back to my daughter (because that counts as conversation between us) and this:


Led immediately to this:



No one wants to leave me alone to get the house ready. Zoe was trapped in the house by massive thunderstorms, and she tried to cry the house down telling us all of her woe. If she could have dissolved into a pool of bubbles and tears to escape, she would have. 

I know the crisp white trim throughout the house will make it feel fresh and new, but I am really sick of looking at it. I have a headache from focusing my eyes on it, and I would take a muscle relaxant if I had the time. I can't stop now. Too much needs to be done before the new carpets come on Friday. So I have to roll this cuddly dog off my lap and keep on keeping on. No rest for the weary.


No comments:

Post a Comment