Sunday, June 14, 2015

Panic in the Park

Inspirational song: Get Me to the Church on Time (My Fair Lady)

Wait, this is Sunday night? I am supposed to be done in two days? Holy balls. Now I am panicking. I'm not ready for that. Not emotionally, not organizationally. Sure, I had a very productive day, but I lost all of yesterday to playing and an upset stomach (which is still rioting). You know I love you all, but mama has work to do. Please enjoy a nice slideshow of Mr S-P's trip to his mountain today, while I paint the living room. (Fun fact: he found what appears to be spring water. That bodes well for having a summer cabin there someday, once he finds an actual road to bring up building supplies. Fun but sad fact: he also appears to have found an old timey mining camp, which means that if there were valuable minerals there, they are probably long since played out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment