Friday, April 29, 2016

Done for Now

Inspirational song: Mixed Emotions (Rolling Stones)

I've had one of those mixed bag days. Information and activity heavy, and I just don't know how to process everything. I started with a good, long visit with my doctor, followed by a good, long visit with my massage therapist, sprinkled with work, and relaxation, and long, less-good conversations. I think I'm just about talked out. I have a few photos I've collected over the last days that never made it here, and I'll throw them in this space and go decide whether I'm going to hold on to tonight's dinner or let it go. If I'm lucky, I'll get some sleep tonight before I head up north to hold another open house tomorrow (in a stunningly gorgeous remodel -- I wish I could share the pictures I've seen so far, but they are owned by someone else). If you can spare some, think happy thoughts for me. I don't have many left for myself right now, and I have to save them all for tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment