Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Long View

Inspirational song: Take the Long Way Home (Supertramp)

I got a text this morning, while I was struggling to be awake. I was told that the clouds that had been around since that day we were snowed on at the mining claim had finally started to lift, and the mountains behind the the front ridge were beautiful with their fresh, thin blanket of snow. Oh, and while I was out on the west side of town to take pictures, maybe I could drop off something that the texter (Mr S-P) had left at the house? So I got up, threw on yesterday’s jeans, and headed to the car. Once I got far enough west that there were no houses in the way of my pictures, the snowy range behind Boulder’s Flatirons was barely visible. I tried multiple times in different spots to get a good view of Longs Peak, and admired the pastoral scenes around me in the pretty autumn light. Here’s what I have so far. What do you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment