Thursday, April 18, 2019

Capstone Class

Inspirational song: The New Kings, ii Russia's Locked Doors (Marillion)

I've been following this news story as if I were planning on getting a master's degree in it. I think most people know that. I have, however, tried to hold off telling anyone how or what to think about any of it, at least in this space. I have strong opinions, but I want everyone to come to their own conclusions, based on the available evidence. To that end, I'm going to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. I have a printout of the Mueller report (redacted). I have a highlighter. I have a lot of homework to do. My eyes will probably ache if/when I reach the other side of this assignment.

Habit tells me I should write more. Commitment to this purpose tells me to shut up and read. The task at hand wins.


No comments:

Post a Comment