Monday, August 19, 2019

A Room Full of Nope

Inspirational song: White Room (Cream)

I didn't want to be right, but I was. Day Four is just as bad as it has been on the other three cycles. I've stayed in bed all day, feeling every single cell in my body, and they are all screaming at me. Everything hurts. I have zero energy. The best I can say is that I was sort of awake through most of it. I turned on the loud a/c and the tv and just let the noise go. A South Park binge might not have been the best choice for a sick room, but I didn't care. I just needed sound. I got a little local news and football too. And now I just want my head to stop hurting long enough to actually sleep through the night.

I was going to share an observation about how my body is taking this latest round of sickness, but I'll be nice and spare you. I'll leave with a picture of my view for the whole day.


No comments:

Post a Comment