Monday, June 8, 2020

Stayed

Inspirational song: Battle of New Orleans (Johnny Horton)

My pups got taken to the mountains yesterday. Their daddy went up to the cabin, to work on the loft, which took a ton of trips up and down the ladder. He had to adjust the length of every single board so they would line up properly with the joists. This morning, before he came home, he built a ramp up to the deck wide enough for Murray to roll up and down without assistance.

The cats and I stayed down the hill and had a mini stacation. I did next to nothing today. So why am I so tired? I can't take credit for doing more than watering the whole yard (in time for a big line of thunderstorms to roll through just now), and going shopping for a friend. I feel like I've just done a cross-country drive. I think it's lights out time, except for the continued flashes of lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment