Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Down the Ladder of Success

Inspirational song: Unlove You (Jennifer Nettles)

Not sure I have a whole lot to write about today. Things are happening behind the scenes, not all of them fun. My past successes are proving to be fleeting. I spent today climbing back down the ladder, so to speak. I'm still learning things, it's just that those things include how to undo what I put together. I'll survive the lessons. I just don't feel like talking much on a day like this.

Regarding tonight's photos, a couple are leftovers from being on the CU campus yesterday (turtles and irises at Varsity Pond), a couple are of the truffula-tree themed flowers planted in the Unless circle (and it happens that there are six different dahlias planted there, one for each letter in the word Unless), and the last couple are of the dogs and cats bonding (staring at squirrels and rolling belly-up in the sun). 

Forgive me my rotten moods. All will be revealed soon, I promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment