Sunday, March 12, 2017

Life Is a Gamble

Inspirational song: Can't Find My Way Home (Blind Faith)

Good god, y'all. I parked the car at 02:35. By the transitive property of Daylight Savings Time (or the end of it, I never know which is which), that means I got home at 03:35. I had to get inside, take my pills, and wait for the laptop to decide to open. Now it's... I don't know. Later in the morning. I'm pooped. I did all the driving today, all the way up and back down the mountain. Had a great time making the lights flash and noises blare for money, for a second night in a row. This time I actually came home with all of my money in my pocket, plus a little for good measure. And I met a neat lady who showed me what to do with the players card. She's there often, she said. I hope I run into her again.

All of that said, I need to go to bed. NOW. I have to drag my quilt out of the dryer, and hope that I make it all the way to the other side of the house where my bed is located before I curl up in it and sleep. Tomorrow, or more accurately today, is another big day. I need to rest up.




No comments:

Post a Comment