Friday, March 31, 2017

Photojournalism

Inspirational song: Sweet Talkin' Woman (Electric Light Orchestra)

We have rounded the turn and are heading into the homestretch towards four years. Four times three hundred and sixty five minus twenty equals fourteen hundred and forty separate and (as best as I could make them) unique entries. I think number fourteen hundred and sixty ought to be a doozy, so I should plan now. And I'm drawing a blank what it ought to be. (I'm actually a little worried about whether I'll be in any shape to write, because I have an appointment that afternoon to have my eyes dilated for a follow up to make sure my medications aren't making me go blind permanently.) If I'm smart, I'll make notes over the next couple of weeks and pre-write the whole thing. That entails a level of organization I rarely hold anymore.

As for tonight, I am more in a mood to let my photos do the heavy lifting. We went on a drive in the mountains, and coming back down in the snow was rather sporty. Honestly, I'm worn out, and I didn't even drive. I don't have the brain power for more pretty words. Pictures are far prettier tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment