Friday, February 22, 2019

Jelly

Inspirational song: Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)

It isn't fair, I tell you. The weather gods are taunting me. It kinda snowed today. Lightly all day, and then a little heavier when the kid and I went to Target. There was maybe an inch total, at most. Really, it was just enough to make the parking lot slick when we went back out to the car.

But on the news tonight, the reporter doing the weather remote was in Centennial (south Denver) and he showed the snow up to his ankles. The viewer-submitted photos from the far southwest part of the state were of snowdrifts as tall as men and of humans being stupid enough to walk on their roofs to knock down the knee-deep snow. Mr S-P said Flagstaff, Arizona got shoulder-deep snow.

I can't stand it. I'm so jealous and it's eating me up inside.

I think I'm a little mad, too. I need to snuggle with my cats and wallow in my snow-deprived misery.


No comments:

Post a Comment