Thursday, February 28, 2019

Average

Inspirational song: I’m Only Sleeping (The Beatles)

This was such an action packed day. Busy, busy, busy.

No, just kidding. I had two naps and my biggest accomplishment was cleaning my bathroom. I don’t have quite as much acute pain as yesterday (skipping my lupus meds for three days was stupid), but I still feel like a little old lady who just loaded a moving van by herself. I’m tired and sore all the time. Twelve more days of this is going to drag by, waiting to find out what the biopsy reveals. I’ll have good and bad days between now and then, I assume. I still can’t guess whether the fatigue is even related to this problem. If it’s just a cyst, then I have to consider the fatigue may be from stress making autoimmune symptoms worse. I don’t even know whether they do anything for cysts other than aspirate them, so maybe that’s why my doc didn’t suggest antibiotics just in case.

I’m so tired of illness sucking my quality of life away. I don’t need to be superwoman, but it would be cool to have the energy and pain levels of an average middle aged woman. Instead, I feel like I’m dragging down the curve. If that makes you feel above average, you’re welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment