Saturday, June 22, 2019

On Tour

Inspirational song: Milkshake (Kelis)

First full day of summer, and I wore a long sleeved spandex undershirt and a thick green sweater. Sure, we spent the majority of the day in the mountains, but I was okay dressed that way down here in the flats too. It’s cold as snot in my house tonight, and there’s no way I’m gonna turn on the heat. I’m going to sleep so well tonight. It will be in the 90s by next weekend, so I’m loving this weather while I can.

We ended up touring four houses in the hills. Two were kinda meh. One was a stinky pot horror show. And one was so beautiful, I wish we had been ready to write an offer on the spot. We weren’t, and honestly, I’m much happier being on sabbatical still. Even so, this would have been a great place for what they were needing. We will keep watching things, and maybe by the time I’m actually ready to go back to work for real, we will have found the right house.

I felt a little unprofessional wearing a ball cap through all of the showings, but hair loss started in earnest Friday, and the cap was all about containment. I still have a full head of hair, for the time being. A handful of threads come out every time I touch my head. I'm definitely going to be bald by Independence Day. Just in time to have the additional cooling opportunity.






No comments:

Post a Comment