Friday, March 20, 2020

Mood

Inspirational song: Party at Ground Zero (Fishbone)

It was hard not being cranky today. I'm not struggling too much with the isolation, what with all of the opportunities to communicate on the internet and all the animals to pet. But I am experiencing some dread and hopelessness that we haven't begun to see the bad stuff yet. I catch myself swearing at the teevee a lot. No, the answer is not simply to turn it off. I refuse to hide from the situation. But it frustrated and upset me today.

It helped perk me up briefly when I learned that Gravity Falls is on Disney Plus. I'd only ever seen a few episodes, and now I have the chance to watch it start to finish. I am bringing Mr S-P with me on this journey. So far he seems into it.

I can't decide whether to hang on to this week's snow pictures, or to save them for a day when I didn't take a single picture. Now that we are officially in spring, maybe I should clear them out, knowing that flower pictures are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment