Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Sunshine

Inspirational song: Free to Be... You and Me (The New Seekers)

The weather was too nice to be cooped up inside, even for a content housecat like me. I wandered out to watch the Mr perform a little fish pond pump maintenance, and when that was done, I toured the front yard twice, until I finally found where Harvey was hiding after he jumped the fence. A few hours later, the Mr suggested we take a walk around the city park that's close to here. I didn't have to be asked twice. The sun was bright and almost everything was silhouetted, and I still enjoyed the heck out of it. 

I don't feel like using a lot of words tonight. I mostly want to share pictures. Winter is ending and spring is gently rolling in, and that's good enough for me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment