Saturday, May 18, 2024

Grandpa Adventure Time

Inspirational song: Rocky Mountain High (John Denver)

Whatever laid me low yesterday is still dragging me down. I had zero energy. Did bupkis. So when it came time to take the kids, Mr S-P took pity on me and let me stay home while he took them adventuring. Originally he planned to take them to Boulder to watch the airplanes, but when they fell asleep in the car on the way there, he just kept driving so they got a full nap. They ended up in the mountains above Boulder, and they went on a short hike. The expressions on their faces tell the whole tale of how much fun they had with grandpa. They tried stopping by the airport on the way down, but by then bad weather started building, and no one was flying for them to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment