Saturday, December 26, 2015

Boxing Day

Inspirational song: Home for the Holidays (Perry Como)

It has been too much today. Fun, activity, family, more presents, leftover ham, leftover mulled wine, not enough sleep, internet videos, laughing until I can't breathe, not enough down time. And to top it off, I'm in a panic. I meet with my first real, bonafide, active clients on Monday. No non-responsive internet leads this time. Go me! I'll be spending tomorrow re-wrapping my head around this whole work concept, shaking off the remnants of the holiday.

I'm glad I took most of the week off not thinking about anything outside of the friends and family and celebrating, but it's time to come back to earth. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, doing searches, getting my ducks in a row. I need to go to bed early tonight.

Now let's hope that little derpy grand-dog lets me sleep this time. I got up to let her out twice overnight last night, and she scratched at my guest room door for hours...


No comments:

Post a Comment