Monday, December 28, 2015

Feels Like the Real Thing

Inspirational song: The Real Me (The Who)

Do I have the job with these home buyers? I'm really not sure. No contracts yet. But they seemed to have fun talking to me, and they seemed very open to getting further communication from me, so I think I'm in a good position right now. If nothing else, I learned many things, about the process, about the websites (I had a lot of computer work over the last 48 hours), and about myself. Tomorrow will be a whole new set of firsts, and I can't wait. Showings start in the afternoon.

I'm already needing to remind myself that I wanted a real winter. It was bitterly cold last night, still at zero degrees Fahrenheit when I woke this morning. It hasn't been super fun for the dogs to be outside more than a few minutes at a time, and even now, maybe three minutes after being let out for the last chance potty break before bed, Elsa is punching at the sliding glass door demanding to come back inside. It's beautiful outside, though. Just a touch of sunlight and bitter becomes crisp. I can handle that. We've become the gathering spot on the block for the wildlife again. We're now up to five regular cast members in the Squirrel Show, my cats' favorite program to watch. There's a chorus of birds who appear regularly too. There are now four bird feeders and two squirrel feeders getting constant use during daylight hours, which means there are always at least one or two black and white cats staring out the back door. I think word has gotten out that we are the hip new restaurant on the block.

Big day tomorrow follows big day today. Think happy thoughts for me as the student becomes the master.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this informative post. I think it will be help for my writing.I hopping for some more nice posts. Continue writing such a nice blog.
    Best essays

    ReplyDelete