Saturday, June 12, 2021

Breezy

Inspirational song: The Best of Times (Styx)

I did exactly what I needed to, and managed not to get all up in my own head about inconclusive or suspicious test results from last week. I took it easy, stayed present, and enjoyed some company. One of the kids came over early in the afternoon, and we worked on a joint crafting project. It has been a while since we did this, so it was a whole lot of fun. It will take a few days to complete, and it is something I can't show pictures of for a while. 

Without pictures, or the ability to describe our crafting, and with me sitting at a very uncertain time before additional tests are run, I am at a loss for topics for now. I had three days with the house to myself, but the rest of the family is home now. Saoirse is bouncing around, being very needy and wanting her daddy's attention. She has more energy than all of the rest of us combined, and the more she pants in agitation, staring at the Mr and waiting for him to talk to her, the more tired I get. It's exhausting just looking at her, not to mention how warm it is when she turns that hot breath my way. 

I have nothing left to do but go to bed and hope the whole house fan can work another miracle, as we parade through an ugly early heat wave. First follow up test is tomorrow (on a Sunday, yes), and staying up worrying won't do a damned thing to change the outcome. It's probably a minor thing, but it will be nice to have that confirmed. Until then, it's cool breezes and YouTube until I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment