Thursday, June 3, 2021

Sun Fatigue

Inspirational song: Waiting for the Sun to Shine (John Wesley)

No matter how well I think I'm doing, how much good my doctors are doing for me, it just takes a couple sunny days in a row to ruin my winning streak. We got a huge UV exposure yesterday on Trail Ridge Road, and then I got a second dose going to Fort Collins this morning. I know most of you love warm sunny days, but wow, is it hard for me to push through that much light. I need to race through this night's post and hit the hay.

We had our second in-person sales meeting. There was a 50% increase in attendance. Meaning one other agent besides me showed up, to join the boss. The others were on Zoom still. We made a point of talking about how important it is to carve out this time each month to look each other in the eyes, and re-center our minds on work. There were other very interesting topics discussed, but I'm going to wait to cover those when I see how they pan out. 

I had a surprise visit with the baby tonight. Her parents needed to do yardwork, so she and I hung out and watched food prep videos. I arrived right after she had her first experience in a backyard pool. She absolutely loved it, even with cold water. She walked all around her little living room play area. Full-blown toddler action. It is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment