Saturday, June 5, 2021

Couplet

Inspirational song: How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths)

There is no real reason the last two weeks should feel like a cohesive unit, but they do in my head. The only discernable explanation I can come up with was it was two weeks since my last massage, that short one focusing on just arms and legs, and I had a normal one today. But somehow I feel like I've just finished something like a summer camp or training program. Nothing particular changes tomorrow, to make it different from today. So why do I feel like I just completed a task?

Between the stomach bug I had last week, and the sun exposure and overextension of my capacities, I think the best way to rest up and treat tomorrow as the start of a new adventure would be to quit the field early now, and not worry about my subject matter. I can find new tales to tell in future posts. For now, my pillows are beckoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment