Sunday, February 18, 2024

Never Enough

Inspirational song: Miss Me Blind (Culture Club)

As of this week, our babysitting schedule has changed on a more permanent basis. We expect to have Sundays off now. One might think this would have us either getting stuff done around the house, or just flat-out taking a lazy Sunday to enjoy the silence. One would be wrong. 

I got a message this morning asking whether I wanted to go shopping with the kids, and naturally I said yes. We did a few laps of Walmart, and then found a spectacularly average Mexican restaurant we hadn't visited before. I dropped the kids off and came home. An hour or two later, I received a photo proving that grandpa had stopped in to see them on his way home from a study group. I can imagine a lot of our lazy Sundays will follow the pattern laid down today. We get worn out by babysitting, but don't let us miss hanging out with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment