Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Cornered

Inspirational song: Down on the Corner (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

It will be days before I'm willing to paint any more on this room. The plant wall did me in. It's looking pretty damned fine now, though. The walls are fresh and light. All the plants have been watered, their leaves sprayed off, and their pots dusted. I mounted two new grow lights on the shelves, so when I load them up for the winter, there will be much less die-off. I haven't replaced all the doodads on the shelves, but tonight I do not care. I'm just glad I can walk through the room without swaying my hips back and forth to shimmy around large junk.

I have spent enough time writing about this project that I have used up most of my fancy words. I'm just going to post a picture and then see what I have for a late night sweet before bed. I think the Mr might have finished off the mint chip ice cream from the garage fridge, so I need to get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment