Saturday, January 2, 2016

Marathon

Inspirational song: Some Days You Gotta Dance (Dixie Chicks)

Yay. It's the season when viruses go round and round. I don't know whether I've got anything really heavy, but whatever it is, it was enough to spoil my day. I was only good for marathons today -- specifically marathon naps, marathon television shows. I wore my pajamas all day. I ate when the Mr cooked. I was in one spot on the couch so long that my legs went numb when I tried to climb the stairs to retrieve a bowl of ice cream, but not the pins and needles kind. It was not my finest day. So back to bed I go. Tomorrow I find out whether this was just a 24 hour kind of achiness, or my turn at my coworker's flu-like illness that took her two weeks to kick. Let's hope for the former.


No comments:

Post a Comment