Monday, October 21, 2019

My Fault

Inspirational song: Baby, Come Back (Player)

Please forgive me. It entirely possible that I had deep thoughts today, that would have translated into an interesting essay for tonight. Boy, if I had cogent plans for a topic early in the day, by evening I had nothing. My eyes are puffy and stinging, and my knees are swollen and sore. I walked myself silly at Costco, and came home craving an onion curry dish for dinner. I brought all of this on myself. The fatigue too. I'm a mess.

I did test out my new phone camera, both with fall shots at home and note-taking pics at the store. I haven't done a whole lot that's too artistic, but that will come with time. The aspect ratios on the things I've taken so far are a little weird, and I noticed yesterday that the selfies were mirror image. I'll have to adjust the defaults.

If I promise to get a good night's sleep tonight, so I can say something profound tomorrow, will you give me another chance? Please? Because this is all I have for now. I can't believe I kept my eyes open this long.



No comments:

Post a Comment