Monday, December 16, 2019

Going Rogue

Inspirational song: Desperate But Not Serious (Adam Ant)

Two weeks ago, I looked at the progress I was making on my presents for this year, and I thought I was ahead of the game. Now, after my schedule exploded with no warning, I am in danger of handing off a bunch of IOUs. There is no longer enough time in the day for me to do all I need to do.

The progress toward watching all the Star Wars movies has hit some snags. I had the weekend training, so I missed being with the group yesterday when they watched Solo, so I watched it solo today. We carved out the hours necessary to go over and watch Rogue One late this evening, and it has just made me all the more stressed about available time. The movie was still wonderful on this, my second viewing of it, and between Solo and Rogue One, I have come to understand how much I love moody droids. The best two of the entire universe of movies are in these two stories. If we are to revisit the original three films, episodes 4-6, then we will have to just leave the TV on when we are doing other things. There's no time to fit everyone schedules into it. We can meet up with T later this week to see episodes 7 and 8, and then we will be on our own to see the series finale in theaters over the holiday break, in separate states.

Enough writing. I need to make the calculation of how much crafting I can do before I fall into a dead sleep, because I'm burning my candle at both ends. If I were wise, I'd plan on only writing a sentence each night between now and gift exchanges. I'm not that wise.


No comments:

Post a Comment