Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Now We Can Panic

Inspirational song: There's Only One More Sleep 'Til Christmas (Muppet Christmas Carol)

Y'all. It's 12:15 in the morning, on Christmas Eve. I have two big gifts left to complete, and another one or two to wrap before gift exchange in about 10 hours. And somewhere in there I need to sleep and prepare batter for breakfast crepes. (I use cassava flour and they are heavenly.)

I've turned on the 1951 version of A Christmas Carol, and I'm going to finish the present for one of my sons-in-law. I'm pretty sure Mrs Cratchett is played by Elsa Lanchester, the actress after whom my dog Elsa was named. Not sure I have the energy and time to look it up. Too much left to do. And for real, my ears are ringing extra loudly from the sewing machine. Tonight is going to be torture. First thing tomorrow morning will be just as stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment