Thursday, August 5, 2021

Duds

Inspirational song: Faith (George Michael)

All that we can do at this point is just believe that our flight will go as planned. To imagine otherwise is just too much. I made our parking reservations as if it will happen. Let's do this thing.

We did a little last-minute shopping this evening. I needed a long-sleeved shirt for the rehearsal dinner, and I found one made of a nice soft fabric (my only real priority). Mr S-P needed some new Hawaiian shirts to wear to the various events. Originally, they wanted him to be the flower girl, but as this hootenanny will be at a wedding chapel that needs to be able to turn and burn through wedding parties, they don't let you throw flowers. Too much time to clean in between if they did. 

Now the big question is where in this house are we hiding our suitcases? Am I gonna have to run out and get a new one of those too?

No comments:

Post a Comment