Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Input

Inspirational song: I Don't Want to Know (Fleetwood Mac)

This is one of those days I don't feel like being a content creator. I'd rather be a content consumer. I don't want to come up with the words, when I could watch people on my videos pour words out at me.

I took the Mr to the airport first thing this morning, as planned. It felt like it took forever to get there and forever back, even though it was probably right around average. I did the bare minimum after that, doing only vague tidying of the container garden area, feeding animals, and making sure the recycling went out before trash day. I don't think I have to feel bad about wanting to spend the rest of my mental energy on watching comedy and cleaning videos on YouTube until I fall asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment