Monday, July 25, 2022

Heart React

Inspirational song: I Wanna Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)

While I enjoyed my very quiet, calm day at home, I appear to have missed out on some serious cuteness with the babies. Valerie has decided she loves holding her little brother's hand, and I can't get over how sweet that is. We got a video of Dmitri looking wonderfully alert, eyes open, moving his head back and forth. And before I could click a heart react on a picture of Val focused intently on drawing on her MagnaDoodle, a second one showed that she was not using the magnetic stylus, but actual crayons. I cackled out loud a little and made a snarky remark about cosmic justice, but I also suggested a little dish soap and magic eraser would probably get it off pretty easily. Not like my vintage couch that had pink and purple highlighter pens completely emptied on them back in the 90s.

Tomorrow and Wednesday will be transitional days, and then I should have a whole new set of guests and family interactions, and all new stories to focus on. Until then, here are a few of the pictures we got today.

No comments:

Post a Comment